Good morning! I am enjoying some sunshine today; after the many months of snow we have had it is good to see the sun and feel some heat. I will be going out to do some yard work this afternoon; as much as I can considering there is still a fair amount of snow around.
News of my home-based business shout-outs is traveling fast (or so it seems). Today’s shout-out is for Donna Malone from South Bend, Indiana. That is a long way from Elk Point, Alberta but it is good to see. I asked Donna the same questions everyone gets asked, so here goes:
1. What is the name of your home-based business?
Donna J Jewelry
2. Do you represent a national company or is it something you have started on your own?
I started my own business.
3. How long have you been a part of this company?
I started this business in 2003
4. What was the main reason (or reasons) for choosing this particular company?
It is my hobby.
5. What are the benefits of the product or service this company has to offer?
My products are high quality at affordable prices.
6. How much time do you invest in your business each day (average)?
I average about 16 hours per day.
7. Where would interested parties go to find out more about the company you represent?
8. Is there anything else about your business you would like to share with others?
All of my products are designed and handmade by me.
So far the interviews I have done have been with those representing larger companies with home party plans and gifts. It is refreshing to see someone such as Donna who has been making her hobby her business for 10 years now, and providing handcrafted items for her customers.
I would like to thank Donna for taking the time to answer my questions, and I invite you to contact me if you have a home-based business you would like the world to know about. I look forward to learning more about your business.
Have a great day!